How to build a crypto trading platform with Spring 5 and Reactor 3
This talk gives a fundamental understanding of Reactive approaches with Spring 5 and Reactor 3 and shows how to build Reactive System using Spring Reactive Stack. The audience will get an understanding of common business needs where those techniques shine the brightest and help in solving complex problems most effectively.
During this talk, we’ll build a crypto trading platform.
- discuss the ways to build WebSocker API for data transfer;
- look at the existing crypto-platforms you can integrate with at the very beginning and how Reactor 3 and Spring WebFlux can help us here;
- build a simple trading and user wallet.
- protect access to user operations using reactive Spring Security.
We won’t talk about:
- the way Blockchain works;
- the detailed mechanism for purchases and sales of crypto-currency;
During our talk, we’ll see if Reactor 3 and the new reactive Spring 5 help us in solving our problems and how they do it. We’ll try to find out what’s so interesting about Reactor 3, what’s working and what’s not in WebFlux and whether we can actually start working with Spring Boot 2 with no fear.
Mainly Java Software Engineer / Consultant focused on distributed systems development adopting ReactiveManifesto and ReactiveProgramming techniques. Open source geek, the active contributor of ProjectReactor. Along with that, public speaker and author of the book "Reactive Programming in Spring 5.0".